A book of moving poems containing an analysis as well as the synthesis of Eastern and Western concepts of God & Creation, Good and Evil, God & Devil, Orders and Disorders, Dharma and Adharrma appealing to one and all.
Further, this Book
- Contains deeper reflections on all aspects of life.
- Analyses all divisions and diversities among humans.
- Inspires humans to come out from the narrow divisions of caste, creed, religion, and region to realize the oneness of omnipotent Almighty.
- Urges them to purge themselves of all inimical feelings and to love peace and harmony and strive towards the Global Unity of mankind.
- Inspires them to love all-preserving and life-giving Nature and preserve the ecological balance.
- Convinces them to turn from material civilization to the spiritual one and avoid the victory of dying over the dead of nuclear war.